♥ Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain Review ♥

1 comment
As you can probably tell I'm a little bit obsessed with the Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain the shades I have from Left to Right are La Exclusive, Rio Rush, Barcelona Nights and Parisian Passion. I think these shade names are so cute, I had the pleasure of trying on the YSL Tint in oil lip glosses and they are £23.50 and these £7.99 so I'd probably go with the Revlon ones. I love the formula as they are really moisturising when you first apply them, after a while the gloss fades of to a leave a lovely subtle stain on the lips. I do prefer the darker shades to the lighter shades. As the darker shades stain the lips better which make them last a lot longer. I do want to try some of the nude shades as I do have mostly pink shades and I would like to see how long lasting the nude shades are. So I'd definitely recommend them if you fancy a new lip product and your in boots one day.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. Those are pretty colors!! I love that deep Parisian Passion - probably beautiful on the toes!!

    Have a great week!
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig