♥ How I Wash my Makeup brushes ♥

Leave a Comment
Lots of people have shared how they clean their makeup brushes an today I'm going to share what  I do.   
These are the products I use to wash my brushes they are super inexpensive as they are things that you have to buy anyway. Its just some hand soap and some conditioner. Then this amazing little brush cleaner that I bought from eBay.
I firstly run my brush under some warm water.
Then I put about half a pump of the hand soap on the brush cleaner.
Then I swirl the brush into the soap to clean out all the excess product in the brush.
Then I hold the brush under the water but keep swirling the brush on the brush cleaner.
After all the product is out of the brush, I put some of the conditioner onto the brush cleaner and again swirl the brush into the product.
Then I wash out the conditioner under the water.
To dry your brushes you need to dry them on an angle then the water doesn't run into the ferrule and make all the bristles fall out so I just use a rolled up flannel to make sure all the water runs out of the brush.

This is just my way of cleaning my brushes I find the brush cleaner from eBay really useful as they are 99p and I was going to purchase the Sigma Spa Glove but then I realized that I wouldn't use it enough to justify how much I would be spending on it.

Anyway I hoped this helped.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig