♥ Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly ♥

Leave a Comment
Another one of my favourite products from Lush are their Shower Jellies. They are so funky looking and my favourite one is the Sweetie Pie one. Smells just like a bag of sweets. I tried this for the first time in May as my Mum bought it for me along with lots of other goodies for my Birthday. I thought it would run out so fast as I thought you would need a lot of product for one shower. But definitely not you need the tinniest bit and lather between your hands and simply spread all over your body and you will step out of the shower smelling heavenly. I would recommend going with the 100g pot as it lasts ages and they are not expensive so you can keep repurchasing if you love it. Which I think you really will!
£3.25 - 100g
£6.75 - 240g
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig