♥ Space Girl Bath Bomb ♥

Leave a Comment
I'm going to start a new series on my blog. And I'm sorry I haven't been posting on here for a while. I've been concentrating on my new youtube channel and I'm sorry I've put that first. But I'm starting a fresh with as new series. So here it is, I starting a Lush reviews series. I'm kicking this series with Space Girl Bath Bomb

I love this one. It has a really sweet scent and a lovely colour. It kind of smells like parma violet sweets. However the website says that this bath bomb contains grapefruit oil but I can't really pick that up. This bomb has popping crystals inside it, however I didn't hear much popping. Finally this bath bomb leaves my skin incredibly soft and it turns the water purple Overall I would really recommend this bath bomb. 
£2.35
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig