♥ Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation Review ♥

Leave a Comment
So today I'm going to be reviewing the Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation which has been my everyday foundation for a few months now. So you can probably already tell I love this foundation, however it does come with a hefty price tag of £27. But I personally think it's totally worth it and I will definitely be repurchasing when I run out.

I turns from liquid to powder very quickly but not so quick that it isn't easy to work with. It stays put all day, for example I can go through a full day of school and when I get home it's slightly warn off but nothing that would make me want to retouch at school.

It's such a lightweight foundation that it's so comfortable to wear as when it settle into the skin after application it isn't heaving in the slightest to be honest you wouldn't be able to tell that it was on. Which is definitely something I love about this foundation. I did read reviews before purchasing this foundation and a lot said that it rans quite orange toned. But I personally have not had this problem at all. Whether it's because I'm actually in the lightest shade I don't know but it hasn't been a problem for me.

It's definitely not a full coverage foundation but a very soft natural coverage as you can still see some of my newer spots which I do go over the foundation with the Mac Prolongwear Concealer the two together are match made in heaven and I recommend the duo to everyone.

So that's it for my review and I shall see you next week.

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig