♥ NYX Butter Gloss Review ♥

Leave a Comment
So I have received a lot of positive feedback from my NYX Soft Matte Lip cream review so I thought I would share my thoughts on the NYX Butter Glosses. I personally have the shade Cupcake but I definitely want more. So let's get onto it.

Firstly let me just say these are the best lip glosses I have ever tried. They are so pigmented and creamy on the lips. And the best part they are not sticky in the slightest which is the main thing that puts my off buying lip glosses and was why I was a bit hesitant to buy one in the first. But these are so smooth on the lips. Oh and also they smell like cake ! I mean what's not to love when a company makes their lip products smell like cake. However I know this could put some people off but it's such a subtle smell that's it's only noticeable if you actually smell the product in the tube.

Definitely another perk of the line is how cheap they are. They cost £5, which I think is so affordable when you compare what other lip glosses you can get for £5. Also the colour range is one of the biggest I have ever seen there's nudes, pinks, reds, oranges, berry, purples and I think I even saw a black shade in there. So there's definitely something for everyone.

That's it for my NYX Butter Gloss review, even if your not convinced just go and feel one of these of your hand in the shop. I guarantee you will fall in love. So I hope you enjoyed and I will see you next week.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig