♥ Disneyland Paris Tag ♥

Leave a Comment
So seen as I've just got back from Disneyland Paris I thought I'd do the Disneyland Paris Tag as it tells you a bit more about my experience in the parks.

1. When was your first trip and how many times have you been ?
I've only been twice to Disneyland Paris once in 2011 and another time last month which I've actually just done a haul from and check out my Instagram to see some of the pictures.
2. What Disney hotels have you stayed in? One you haven't stayed in that you'd like too ? 
I've only ever stayed in Disney's Newport Bay Club but I'd love to stay in the Disneyland Hotel just because it's so pretty and they're so close to the parks.
3. What is your favourite restaurant ?
My favourite restaurant is Anette's diner in the Disney village because it's so well themed and of course it has really yummy food.
4. A restaurant you'd like to eat in that you haven't yet ?
I'd love to eat at Auberge de Cendrillon with the princesses.
5. Your favourite quick service/fast food ?
That has to be the Cowboy Cookout Barbecue in Frontierland because it has really yummy food but also it has an amazing fire you can sit round. Which is especially good when you go in October and it's really cold.
6. What is your favourite shop ?
Definitely the Emporium on Main Street because I just love the Main Street atmosphere and it's the biggest shop on Main Street and it's full of so many pretty gifts.
7. Your favourite season or event ?
Halloween ! Might sound strange but I just think Disney do Halloween so well because it's like cute scary (if that makes any sense).
8. Disneyland Paris or Walt Disney Studios ?
Disneyland Paris has to be my favourite it's just so much more magical than the Walt Disney Studios.
9. Your favourite ride in each park ?
In Walt Disney Studios it has to be Tower of Terror because it's just a Disney classic and in Disneyland Paris I have to go on Buzz Lightgear Laser Blast.
10. Your favourite land in the Disneyland Park ?
I'm cheating and saying two because I love Discoveryland because it has Buzz Lightgear Laser Blast and Space Mountain: Mission 2. However I love Fantasyland because of all the princesses and It's a Small World.
11. Your favourite character to meet ?
My favourite character to meet is definitely Chip and Dale because they're so funny and Dale actually stole my scarf when we meet them on my recent trip.
12. Your best character meet and great experience ?
I really enjoyed meeting Daisy Duck on Main Street just because she's so sassy and there was really good character interaction between us.
13. Your happiest or best Disneyland Paris memory ?
I have to say watching the main parade on my first day in the parks because it was just so magical.

So that's it for my Disneyland Paris Tag I hope you enjoyed it and it maybe gave you a little insight into my trip and I'll see you next week.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig