♥ Collective Haul ♥

Leave a Comment
I seem to have accumulated a lot of shopping (what's new?). So as always I thought I would share what I have bought with you this has been from a mixture of trips and isn't as big as my last haul. As usual all links will be posted down at the bottom of the post.

I firstly picked up a few back ups of my favourite makeup pieces including the Rimmel Stay Matte powder in the shade Pink Blossom, this you would have seen in my everyday makeup routine as it's my favourite powder to set my base makeup.
I actually needed a new concealer and they had ran out of my usual Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer so I thought I would try this Rimmel Lasting finish concealer. I haven't heard anything about this concealer but it seems to be a lot more high coverage than the Wake Me Up concealer. But I will update you when I've tried it out a bit more.
I also bought a few Face Masks unfortunately I have used most of them but I do have this Montagne Jeunesse Raspberry Smoothie one left. But I love getting the Montagne Jeunesse masks because they're so inexpensive.
Next I popped into Lush to grab a couple of Christmas items I had been missing over the year so I bought two Peeping santa's and a Golden Wonder. If you'r wondering whether your favourites have come back this year then definitely check out my blogpost (here)
I have also bought some skincare I needed to stock up on including the Ganier Micellar water and Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturiser. If you're interested in my skin care routine I actually have an updated skin care routine post coming up soon.
Now I know what your thinking why are you buying sunglasses in winter. That's because they were on sale in Primark and I think they are just the cutest sunglasses and will be perfect for next summer.
I also bought this Christmas makeup set from Benefit which includes full sizes of Gimmie Brow, They're Real mascara and Porefessional. Then mini versions of the They're Real tinted primer and Benetint.
Another makeup item I've recently bought is the Urban Decay Afterglow powder highlighter in the shade Sin. Which I'm so happy I've finally got because I've been looking for for so long and it's been sold out everywhere.
And finally I actually bought a new phone recently and I thought I'd treat myself to a Skinny Dip phone case. So I chose this adorable Slushie one.

That's it for my haul and I hope you enjoyed and I will see you again soon.

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig