♥ Disneyland Paris Haul ♥

Leave a Comment
As you probably know I recently got back from Disneyland Paris and of course it was only natural for me to go a little bit crazy on merchandise. So I'm here today to share what I bought on my holiday. I have tried to put them in chronological order on when I bought them so without further ado let's get into it. 
Firstly I knew I wanted to buy the Disney PhotoPass+ as it makes getting photos from bother character meet and greats but also from rides. You just get digital downloads from all the pictures you take all you have to do is scan your card. If you are going to Disneyland Paris soon I'd definitely recommend you buy this service it is €59.99 so it's quite pricey but totally worth it. 
Next is this gorgeous letting which unfortunately is a little hard to see in this photo. But I knew I wanted to buy this as I'd seen it in so many hauls and it's just so pretty. 
This straw was a slight impulsive purchase but I didn't realise you could screw them onto pop bottles. But I'm actually really glad I bought it because it wasn't too expensive and also it's always tricky to remember which bottle is mine at work so with this I'll definitely know which is mine. 
If you didn't know Rapunzel is my favourite princess as I fee like Tangled has a really important message that if you want to achieve your dreams sometimes you have to step out of your comfort zone to reach them. So when I saw this canvas print in the Disneyland hotel shop I knew I had to buy it for my pending quote wall. 
I love Chip and Dale and I actually had an amazing experience with them in the parks so I knew I wanted to buy some merchandise with them on. I really wanted to cup which you'll see next but it was sold out everywhere. Like I went on a mission around Disneyland and it was no where to be found. But I settle on this really cute bowl instead. 
Even though I couldn't find the Chip and Dale cups I still had to get some because they're so cute and they were 4 for €12 which I didn't think was too bad (especially for Disney prices). I got the pack with Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Olaf. 
Of course you can't go to Disneyland and not buy some sort of Disney pen. I chose be Mickey hand and of course I couldn't have Mickey without Minnie so I also bought the Minnie bow pen. These were really pricey but I think they're so cute and I couldn't pass them up. 
I did but this little bookmark because they were selling them for €1 because they had 2016 on them. Even though it was only October they were selling off a lot of the 2016 merchandise. I kind of wish I'd got more of these now. 
Finally I bought this little plate because I absolutely love the print I was going to buy the photo album with this print however I noticed most of my picture are portrait so I decided against it. I thought I could pop this plate on my side and keep my ring, bracket and keys on there so I don't lose them. 

That's everything I bought it Disneyland Paris I personally didn't think I went too crazy but I'm just Disney obsessed so who knows. I hope this gave any of you going to Disney so inspiration in what to buy and I hope you enjoyed reading this post and I'll see you next week. 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig