♥ 5 Favourite Products of the Moment ♥

Leave a Comment
Today I thought I would share my 5 favourite products of the moment.
I adore this mascara at the minute its the Rimmel Lash Accelerator its the perfect combination of a lengthening and volumising mascara.
I've been a little bit obsessed with the Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stains at the minute I will be doing a review soon. This particular one is in the shade Rio Rush and its a perfect bright coral for the summer time. 
A birthday present from my friends was the TopShop lipstick in the shade Brighton rock its a lovely bright pink again lovely for the summer time. Also can I just say I love the smell of TopShop lipsticks and for a drugstore brand the packaging is so pretty.
An all around favourite is the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. I'm loving this at the moment because I can't stand full coverage foundations in the summer time I much prefer just to put on some concealer on my blemishes and this is a definite favourite. 
Another birthday present from my friends was the Naked palette I have been using this nearly every single day since getting this. I love to put Toasted in the crease and Half Baked all over the lid. Thank you Claire and Nicole. 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig