♥ My Month in Photos: June 2015 ♥

Leave a Comment
1. Food from the afternoon tea my friends and I went to.

2. The friends that were with me eating the food.

3. I loved this quote so I thought I would share.

4. Favourite photo from a selfie session me and my friend had.

5. Another quote I loved.

6. A picture of the cookies I made (recipe here).

7. A sunset that looked really pretty while I was walking home one day.

8. A picture of the American candy from my Taffy Mail box (review here).

9. Another selfie session with another friend on the way back from shopping.

10. Throwback times to when me and my friend made glow in the dark rice.

11. A costa that I treated myself to after a long week of mocks.

12. Another selfie session with another friend that I've been friends with for years.

13. Ice Cream is the best revision tool.

14. Karolinas Kraft beautiful stickers (haul here)

15. Another beautiful sunset picture.

16. Another sunset picture from the same night but with a filter
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig