♥ My Shower Routine ♥

Leave a Comment
Today I'm going to be talking about what I use when I take a shower. I do take a shower everyday however I do wash my hair very other day as it is bad for your hair to be washing it to often.
My current favourite shampoo is the VO5 Smoothly does It Shampoo it just leaves my hair so soft and it helps to control the frizz in my hair.
 Of course I use the matching conditioner. I'm thinking of trying a new shampoo and conditioner soon as I do love this one but it is for dry hair and I don't have dry hair so I think I might try the VO5 shampoo and conditioner for normal hair.
 I do wash my face in the shower and this is my favourite face wash for life its the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Facial wash. If you need a new face wash please check this one out its around £5 and its so good.
I do switch out my shower gels but my current one is The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Shower Gel that I actually got two Christmases ago it smells really good and I really like The Body Shop shower gels as they are really easy to lather up.
I also use the Aveeno oil as I do have some eczema so its just really moisturising and really good for eczema. So if you have eczema I'd really recommend you checking this out.

So that's all I do in the shower (let apart from singing to myself) Thanks for reading.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig