♥ Paperchase Haul ♥

Leave a Comment
I've been picking up a lot of stuff from Paperchase which is a really cute stationary store if you hadn't heard about it before. So today I'm going to show you what I've picked up.
I bought a new iPhone case which claims to be a protective case which is really good as I'm always dropping my phone.
I picked up some more of there really cute postcards that they sell these are 60p and so adorable.
 I bought a new academic planner as I was tempted to buy an Erin Condren planner but the shipping costs to the UK are just too expensive for now. So when I found this one in Paperchase I thought it was too pretty to pass up.
 And finally with my planner I wanted to decorate it so I bought my first roll of Washi Tape which I have been wanting for a while but never had a use for it until now.

That's everything I've picked up from Paperchase I hope this inspired you to pay a visit to your local Paperchase if you do pick anything up I would love to know what.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig