♥ Karolina's Krafts Haul ♥

Leave a Comment




I was recently sent some stickers from the lovely Karolina over at KarolinasKrafts and thought I would share. 

As I said in my Paperchase haul I want to get into decorative planning and these cute stickers are the perfect. They are not the cheapest option for us in the UK as shipping can be a little expensive from the US. However its well worth checking them out, I got three sheets of stickers I got some little Laptops which I'm going to use to make sure I'm keeping on track with my blog posts. Also I picked out these adorable Contact Lens stickers to make sure I remember to swap out my Contact Lenses each month. And these Composition Notebook stickers which I thought I could use to show when my exams are seen as I'm entering my GCSE year in September. She included this amazing little sample sheet which can we just take a moment to look how cute those nail polish stickers are. I am going to do a more in depth review in a few weeks when I have had chance to use some of the stickers. So I hope I inspired you to take a look over to her shop please let me know if you pick anything up.

These stickers were very kindly gifted to me by the company but this post is not sponsored and all my opinions are my own :)
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig