☼ Collective Haul ☼

Leave a Comment
Okay so by now we all know I am a shopaholic so let's not judge me when I say I have another haul for you today.
Firstly I went to The Making Of Harry Potter in the last week of school for a end of year school trip and of course I couldn't leave without buying something because I love the Harry Potter films and books. So I bought these really cute set of notebooks without each house on the front but of course Hufflepuff is on the front because that is my house.
I was seeing the TopShop limited edition packaging everywhere but when I walked into my local store it was nowhere to be seen so I thought I was never going to be able to get anything. However when I walked into the Leeds store they were all lined up. So I chose Ohh La La as I want this to be the summer where I want to try some new lip shades.
Of course none of my hauls could be complete without a trip into boots. So I went in to buy some more Ganier Micellar cleansing water. Which I did get but I came out with a few extras.
First extra was the Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner in the shade Eastend Snob. This is my first lip liner and I think I've been converted and I basically want to buy every lip liner in sight.
Also Maybelline was on buy one get one half price and obviously I couldn't pass it up. So I picked up two Colour Tattoo's in the shades On and On Bronze and Creamy Beige which is one of the Leather Effects so its a semi matte finish.

Okay so we have established I need to stop buying things but this is what I have been buying recently. Hope you enjoyed reading.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig