☼ My Favourite Instagram Accounts ☼

Leave a Comment
Today I'm going share with you my 5 Favourite Instagram accounts that I follow. Some of them are beauty accounts and some of them are planner accounts because I've become obsessed with the idea of "Glam planning". Anyway here they are.
 Gabby's Instagram is amazing like serious Instagram goals. She posts beauty pictures, pictures with her friends and a good old selfie every now and again.
 Jessica is one of my favourite planner Instagram's, her planner spreads are amazing. She is really creative and her handwriting is perfect.
I love the Scribbleprintsco Instagram is lovely as while her shop had been closed I've just been stalking all her social media. Her planner spreads are gorgeous and they really make me wish I could afford an Erin Condren planner.
I found Hannah's Instagram after falling in love with her Youtube account and the pictures of her room and her makeup collection make me so jealous.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig