☼ What's in my Travel Makeup Bag ☼

Leave a Comment
Recently I went on  cruise and I thought I would share with you what I took in my travel makeup bag. Now this may look like a lot however I was gone two weeks and I did get us out of most of these products. I am not going to go into detail on each product as there is quite a lot. So any review I've done on these products I will link them.
As far as eyes goes I took very tried and tested products that I already knew that I loved. For palettes I took the Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 palette and the original naked palette. I took three Maybelline colours tattoos in the shades: Pink Gold, Bad to the Bronze and Creamy Beige. The Bobbi Brown eyeshadow in the shade Cemet (review here). For an eye primer I used the Revlon Photostay eye primer. And finally mascara I took my favourite combination which is the Avon Supershock (review here) and Revlon Lash Accelerator (review here).
So lip products are my weakness and I really should have packed less but anyway I packed:
1. Tanya Burr lipgloss in Picnic in the Park. (review here)
2. Mac lipsticks in the shades Chatterbox, Pink Nouveau and Royal Ball. (review here)
3. The Body Shop's Argon Oil Solid Oil Lip Balm. (more detail here)
4. Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain in  La Exclusive, Rio Rush, Barcelona Nights. (review here)
5. Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner in the shade Eastend Snob.
6. Kiko ultra glossy stylo lipstick in the shade 805. (more detail here)
7. TopShop lipstick in Brighton Rock.
8. YSL Rouge Volupte in 29. (more detail here)
9. Natural Collection lipstick in Cherry Red. (review here)
As far as tools go I was very minimal I took two Makeup for you brushes (review here), two Mac dupe brushes the 217 and 224. And two Real Techniques brushes the base shadow brush and the deluxe crease brush. And my No7 eye lash curler. Then the only base product I took was the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig