☼ My Month in Photos: July 2015 ☼

Leave a Comment
1. Painting each other while painting costumes for the school show.

2. Me and mum out for dinner and drinks.

3. The drinks we were drinking.

4. And the place we were eating.

5. An amazing mocktail that I had the next day.

6. The food I had that day.

7. My very small YouTuber book collection.

8. Before the school show.

9. My French teachers last day.

10. Another sunset that I wanted to post on Instagram.

11. Butter Beer from Harry Potter.

12. Me and my friends outside Privet Drive.

13. Me and Amelia on the last day of school.

14. Starbucks with Nicole.

15. A wonderful picture of Joe with the amazing cupcakes me and Claire bake.

16. The balloon race from school in aid of Lesotho.


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig