☼ 15 Facts About Me ☼

Leave a Comment
  1. My Full name is Charlotte-Lily Hunter and I am 15 years old.
  2. My Birthday is the 18th of May.
  3. I have one brother called Bradley. He is three years older than me.
  4. My favourite colour is Aqua.
  5. I love baking. Especially cookies! 
  6. I'm very shy around people at first. But when I feel comfortable around you, you will probably think I am a complete weirdo.
  7. I talk faster when I get excited. So fast that I don't make sense.
  8. I'm really not a morning person.
  9. I burn candles like its nobodies businesses. I adore them.
  10. I want to tour the West coast of America some day.
  11. Disney films are my favourite.
  12. One of the things I'm truly scared of is dying alone.
  13. My favourite childhood movies was Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.
  14. I'm really not a morning person, so if you wake me up don't expect me to be happy.
  15. And finally my favourite childhood memory is definitely when me and my Granddad used to make boiled eggs and soldiers, and jam sandwiches when my Grandma wasn't home. When he used to pick me up from Nursery when my parents were at work.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig