♥ Product Rave: Color Tattoo ♥

Leave a Comment
I know they're about 20 different post about the Maybelline Color Tattoo's, but I really wanted to say something about them. I put one on at the beginning of the day excepting to probably to slide off my face during the day because I was going to Florence where it was going to be around 42 . I'm still not really that sure why I put makeup on because my mascara was half way down my face in about an hour. However when
I got back to my room the Color Tattoo was still going strong. Like what do they put in this product to make to stay on my face so well. So yeah that's my little review of this amazing product I might start "Product Raves" as a series on my blog because I don't feel like I try enough things to do a monthly favourites  but I really like this idea.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig