♥ Top 5 Nail Polishes for Autumn ♥

Leave a Comment
Well another season has passed and it's time for another Top 5 Nail Polishes. Sadly this is going to be the last one of these because I'm back to the beginning. I can't believe I've done all four seasons. Anyway back to Autumn and here are my Top 5 Nail Polishes that I like to wear in Autumn 
Firstly I have this Models Own Polish which doesn't seem to have a name on it. But is a beautiful metallic purple, that looks stunning with a silver glitter top coat over the top.
Next up is Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine in Blue Grape, the Barry M polishes are one of my favourite formula and one I would definitely recommend at only £3.99 a bottle. They have an extremely wide range of colours but this is definitely my favourite when going into the cooler months,
Number 3 is the Leighton Denny polish in Curtain which is a lovely brown with a striking gold glitter throwback which I tried to pick up on the picture.
One of my favourites is Avon Speedry in Twilight Blue which is a very dark blue polishes that could even be passed up as a black polish
And what would a Top 5 Nail Polish post be without a mention of a models own polish. This particular one is one of the HyperGel formulas in the shade Naked Glow.

And that's it for my top picks, please feel free to share some of yours. 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig