♥ Product Rave: Organix Renewing Argan Oil of Morocco Shampoo and Conditioner ♥

Leave a Comment
Time for another product rave and this time it is my current shampoo and conditioner which is a bit random but this set really does deserve a mention. Ever since I started using this marvelous duo my hair my hair had grown which I always struggle with my hair just doesn't seem to want to grow what ever I seem to do. My hair has felt a lot healthier and silkier. These products are doing my hair wonders the scent is lovely, my only problem is the fact that each bottle is £6.99 so I would definitely recommend waiting to see if these come on over before purchasing. But apart from that I'm going to be purchasing as soon as there's a promotion worth taking and I'm going to stock up on this product for the next few months because my hair has never felt or looked better.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig