♥ School Supplies Haul ♥

Leave a Comment
This year I'm going into my final year in High School. This is my GCSE year, which means I really want to feel organised this year. So I went to Tesco and bought some supplies and heres what I bought.
I did only buy the essentials for now but I am using quite a lot of things that I have left over from last year. Which means this might not be extremely interesting for some people 

I bought two Pukka Pads as I have 10 subjects so I can have a tab for each subject.

Then as for the basics I bought Papermate FlexGrip Ultra 1.0M pens in Black and Papermate Non-Stop Pencils.
As for the fun things but dtill essentials I bought the Papermate Inkjoy Pens in Blue, Green, Pink and Purple. Then the Bic Highlighter Briteliners which I have had before and they take a really long time to run out. 

I would definitely recommend going to Tesco at the moment if you want some stationery because there are a lot of offers on their making things really cheap.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig