♥ ScribblePrintsCo Review ♥

Leave a Comment
If you saw my Sticker Haul you would have seen that I bought this wonderful little set from Scribbleprintsco on Etsy and I thought I would share my experience with the stickers and the shop in general. These stickers cost me £10.92 plus £6.51 but I did go in with of my friends so we split the shipping to make it a bit more affordable. The package got to me in 12 days which I think is a decent for international shipping. The stickers are of very high quality and worth the price in my opinion. I had one problem with my order as there's a weird cut on the left side of the page and half of the stickers are not cut at all. So I got in touch with Andrea and she offered me either a refund or a new sticker sheet. I chose a sticker sheet as I would still like to use this kit as it is beautiful. So she sent me a new sheet at the next day. Overall I was very impressed with the customer service. They are struggling with keeping things in stock at the moment with such a huge audience and being a ready to ship shop. So if you see something you want definitely grab it as it will go fast. I think it is well worth ordering from this shop but maybe if your international go in with a friend to cut down on cost of shipping. Get the stickers here.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig