♥ Top 5 Lipsticks for Autumn ♥

Leave a Comment
So you had my Top 5 Nail Polishes a few days ago now it's time for my Top 5 Lipsticks for Autumn.
First up in the Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain in the shade Parisian Passion, getting into Autumn we all love our darker berry shades and this is my personal favourite (full review here)
Next is Mac's Brave which is a new purchase for me and a very highly raved about product and I have to add to the love. It's beautiful and it's a satin finish so it does a lovely glitter throwback, however don't let that put you off as it just adds a lovely fullness to your lips and it's nothing overpowering.
I know I put this one in my Top 5 Lipsticks for Summer, however I like to still wear this in Autumn as I never like letting summer goes and this is my little reminder that Summer will be here again soon. So it's the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Stain in the shade Lovesick.
Another newish purchase is the Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner in the shade Eastend Snob. I got this a few weeks ago and I've totally fallen in love with this its completely matte and stays on for many hours. I wore this on my school production and by the end of the school it was still there!
And finally another Mac lipstick favourite for Autumn would be Syrup which is a Lustre finish, it's just a wonderful mauve shade that I think is perfect for this time of year.

Well that's in for my Top 5's I'll link all the previous one but this is I've done them for all year round now. Which is pretty crazy, I think.

Top 5 Lip Products for Winter, Spring, Summer
Top 5 Nail Polishes for WinterSpring, Summer
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig