♥ August Haul ♥

1 comment
I've noticed recently that hauls have been taking over my blog and I'm not to sure whether I like that so I'm going to do a haul at the end of each month to show you what I've bought. Unless I have a lot of things in a certain category. For example I have a sticker haul coming up soon. 
 My friend went to America recently and us British girls know how much MAC is ripping us off so whenever one of us goes to America we stock up. I bought Cremecup, Syrup and Brave. Then my friend actually bought me Lovelorn which I told her off for but I'm so thankful for.
 I bought an Erin Condren planner as I have been buying the stickers and I really wanted to buy one however I couldn't justify the £45. So I let it go but I was on the UK Erin Condren fan group and saw this planner for sale. So I did buy it for £25 which I thought was good because she included lots of stickers. Please tell if you'd want to share some spreads with you.
 While I was on holiday I ran out of Shampoo and Conditioner, luckily we stopped in Gibraltar. So I went into one of the local drugstore and bought the Organix Renewing Moroccan Shampoo and Conditioner because I've always wanted to try it also it was slightly cheaper in Gibraltar.
And finally I bought this beautiful bracelet from a little jewellery shop in Cadiz. Everything was so cheap and I did buy another Necklace however I think I may have left that on the cruise ship.

That's all for my August haul so I hope you enjoyed it.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. lovely blog August...seems that you are very much into beauty products...will certainly follow in future...please feel free to get in touch with me at why-fly.weebly.com...

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig