♥ The Reset Girl Review ♥

Leave a Comment
Another day another sticker shop review. I bought these wonderful matte sticker sheets from a shop called The Reset Girl. These two stickers sheets cost me £5.67 plus £1.08 shipping. Which I thought the shipping was extremely reasonable for international shipping it took it two weeks it get to my house which again is reasonable.These stickers are of a good quality of matte removable paper so they are never going to be as vibrant as glossy stickers. They are also struggling to keep a lot in stock so grab while you can. I just love the theme of the shop "It's never too late to Reset your life" it runs all throughout her stickers they are so motivational. Also the different colour schemes are so cute. They also have some really different things like washi rings and sticker books, which I'd really like to get my hands on. So I'll definitely be placing another order and if you haven't made an order you definitely should. I have spoken to the very kind people from The Reset Girl and they have agreed to give you 10% off of their stickers with a $10 minimum purchase using the code CLHMakeup this offer expires on 15/10/15. Happy planning.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig