♥ Planner Sticker Haul ♥

Leave a Comment
As you know I have recently purchased an Erin Condren life planner, so I wanted to buy some stickers to decorate it.
 The first shop I bought from was The Reset Girl, who sells the most beautiful and inspirational stickers. I bought these really cute quotes which I have used one of them already which said "this is your year" which I put on the first day of school. I also bought these really cute and tiny hexagons in the colour palette Blushing Bride which was my favourite palette on the website.
 The nest shop is Scribbleprintsco. I bought this gorgeous Pink Lemonade set which you ask why now we're going into Autumn. But Scribbleprintsco is having problems with keeping things in stock so when I saw it I thought right I'm having that. So I'm going to keep in for the summer time and maybe even my birthday week.
I also bought these amazing emoji stickers from eBay and they we're only like £2 and a lot of the Etsy stickers are quite expensive. So if you are on a budget I would definitely recommend having a look through eBay for some really nice stickers to decorate your planner especially because shipping from America from the Etsy stpre can get a little pricey.

So that's it for my sticker haul at the moment I've got quite a few shops on my wish list but if you have any recommendations please let me know. I will have reviews of the two Etsy shops coming up this next week so stay tuned if you what to know about the stickers in a bit more detail.  
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig